EXAF, a leading shipping agency network in Africa and the Indian Ocean located in all the major ports, offers a specialised and dedicated service for all our liner clients. Our in-house agencies put to use the knowledge and experience built up over the years of their individual port backed up by the structure and support of a large group.
This website offers you :
- Information about each port in “PORT DESCRIPTION” : berth descriptions, port maps, stevedoring equipment, storage capacities and other facilities ;
- Information about the actual port situation in “PORTS SITUATION” : each agency regularly updates the berthing situation in their port enabling you to have an immediate idea of the congestion and ships in port;
- "PORT ARRIVAL CHECK-LIST" lists all the documents required prior to a ship call in each port along with ISPS details. Your customer login is required to access this page;
- "INLAND TRANSPORT" lists the main corridors from the ports to the inland countries;
- EXAF “NEWSLETTERS” : the latest Monthly economic and political Newsletters issued by EXAF as well as the latest Weekly Newsletters reviewing port information ;
- “CONTACTS" : An email address, postal address and a phone number for each port as well as the Paris headquarters details. Do not hesitate to register with us by sending us an email to obtain a Customer Login and password which will also enable you to have the detailed contact information for each port (name of personnel, mobile phones, individual email addresses) ;
- This home page also includes a latest “NEWS” box for recent important events in Africa and the Indian Ocean that affect the shipping world.
Looking forward to serving you soon !